Defined Contribution plans such as 401(k) retirement plans and 403(b) retirement plans have become the foundation of retirement planning for the vast majority of working Americans. Thus, working with an experienced and knowledgeable 401(k) Plan Consultant is crucial to the success of your 401(k) plan and the individuals participating in the plan.
As an employer offering a retirement plan, you want to provide the best plan possible to your valued employees. In addition, you have the fiduciary responsibility to ensure your plan is compliant with the ever changing and evolving regulatory guidelines under ERISA law.
Meanwhile you have a company to run.
Mussett Wealth Management understands the importance of the commitment you have made on behalf of your employees. Our focus and expertise in the “Retirement Plans” marketplace provides a framework for offering guidance and recommendations on retirement plan design, plan management, plan investments, and managing risk as plan fiduciaries. We provide all this support while simultaneously reaching out to your workforce so they are able to fully understand how their retirement plan works and how they can maximize this important employee benefit.
It’s what we do.
Our 403(b) and 401(k) Plan Consulting & Management services include:
- Comprehensive 401(k) Plan and 403(b) Design and Management
- Fiduciary Governance and Consulting
- Investment Policy Statement Development
- Investment Selection and Monitoring
- Provider Search, Selection and Oversight
- Fee Analysis and Benchmarking
- Participant Education & Support
- 3(21) and 3(38) Fiduciary Support
- Custom Asset Allocation Solutions
- Committee Fiduciary Education